We have taken the measures listed below in response to the challenges presented as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- All events will run online
- We will continue to make our professional learning resources accessible online through our website
- We are reviewing our Knowledge Sharing Community programme
- With our colleagues in Moray House School of Education and Sport we have developed a series of learning resources for parent (and teacher) audiences to support the work of the Data Education in Schools project
- We will continue to use our Twitter channel @data_schools to share resources and opportunities we think support the goals and ambition of the Data Education in Schools project
- We will share regular project updates via our mailing list. Sign up
Further information on the University of Edinburgh’s response to COVID-19