Lesson 4 Learning Intentions
- How to find your interesting data within the tally chart
- Identified the interesting data in your tally chart
- Designed three concepts to represent your data
- Designed to layouts on how to divide your final visualisation
- Pen/pencil & paper
- Completed Data Collection worksheet (lesson 2)
- Completed Tally Chart worksheet (lesson 3)
The slides explore different and novel ways data can be visualised.
Visualisation is part of the analysis step of PPDAC the data problem solving framework.
Learners should complete two tasks:
- Slide 3: identify what the example visualisation is about.
- Slide 11: Create a key to their visualisation about their tally chart data.
Working through the tally chart form lesson two, choose one of the changes for the theme and a question and show the answer that a particular version of a change represents (red – tv, blue – radio, green – cinema etc)