This resource brings together 6 lessons that make use of the book Dear Data by Stefanie Posavec and Giorgia Lupi.
Lesson 2: What’s the Story *Note: if the students have two lessons a week swap lesson 2 and 3*
Learning Intentions [Set of 6 lessons]
- How to ask questions to allow more depth to data collected
- How to uncover the story within the collected data
- Using a visualisation to present the data so that others can discover information
Success criteria [Set of 6 lessons]
Have created a data self portrait using:
- Adding depth questions to a data gathering task
- Collecting data to match these questions
- Interpreted the collected data to find the new information
- Created a visualisation to allow fellow students and teachers to discover the information within your data.