Lesson 5 Learning Intentions
- I will learn how to create a visualisation from my data
- Created my own visualisation about my own data
- Pen/pencil & paper
- Completed Data Collection worksheet (lesson 2)
- Completed Tally Chart worksheet (lesson 3)
- A key for the planned visualisation (lesson 4)
The slides remind learners of the activities from lesson 4 and then encourage them to complete their visualisation.
Turning the data into a visualisation, using the key from lesson five and the data from the homework turn every box in the homework into a graphic using the key and layout to correctly encode the results.
Visualisation is part of the analysis step of PPDAC the data problem solving framework.
Learners should use the key they developed in lesson 4 to complete their visualisation. Examples are shown below.