CityFibre’s ‘Internet for All’ Data Challenge
NPA Data Science: Level 6 assessment exemplar How do we make sure everyone in Scotland as fast internet access? The Scottish Government has committed to having superfast broadband access to all by the end of 2021. Grants are in place for suppliers to help deliver this mission.
- Curriculum Level: NPA Data Science Senior Phase (S4-6)
- Curricular area: Technologies
- Topics and Themes: Blended or Home Learning Computer Science Data Analysis Finding & Using Information People in society, economy and business Processing and Managing Information Responsibly
- PPDAC Framework: Analysis Conclusion Data Plan Problem
Spooky Data – Learning about Databases
This resource uses the Scottish witch trials as the context to develop learners’ data literacy skills and to introduce the idea of a database.
- Curriculum Level: Third (S1-S3)
- Curricular area: Social Studies Technologies
- Topics and Themes: Past Events and Societies Processing and Managing Information Responsibly
- PPDAC Framework: Analysis Data